Epson L1300 Driver Free Download. Epson L1300 Drivers, is a multifunction printer that offers a much more effective rate. Speed and dependability are two essential points of inefficiency at the office. Epson L1300 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit– 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
The Epson L1300 Drivers likewise has incorporated cordless connection on the L1300, enabling simple and versatile publishing and scanning from your mobile phone. The Epson L1300 Drivers also has an outstanding publish rate from as much as 9. 2ipm. Having a high resolution of 5760 dpi makes the Epson L1300 printer have remarkable post high quality and top quality.
Epson L1300 is one of the new printers from Epson that can print on paper media up to A3 + size, which was recently launched in Indonesia. Seeing the shape and function, this printer is a development of the Epson Stylus Office T1100 but with the original infusion system’s addition.
Epson and printer body colors are changed to black. Epson L1300 is presented to complement the Epson L Series family in the A3 inkjet printer class and the Epson L1800 to meet the printing needs for various sizes with excellent quality for various needs of offices architects and designers. It does not rule out the possibility that home users can use it.
Epson L1300 can print, ranging in size from 4R (10.2 × 15.2 cm) to A3 + (32.9 × 48.3 cm), with sufficient print quality. Epson claims that this A3 printer can print posters, floor plans, graphs, charts, or large tables on A3 paper sizes and print on smaller paper sizes.
1. Support A3 Document
This printer can print A3 with a resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi so that the advantages of this Epson L1300 can be used to print calendars, posters, or other large documents.
2. High-tech print head.
Switching to the printhead used is also pretty good. The Epson L1300 uses a printhead with bi-directional printing and uni-directional printing. So that the results created will be sharper and better quality.
3. 4 ink bottle infusion system
This printer is equipped with 4 different colors with the CIS system (continuous ink system) or the infusion system for the ink section. Please note, the infusion system is a cartridge-less ink supply system. The principle is the same as for a medical infusion.
The advantage of the infusion system is the high level of efficiency. Compared to a cartridge, one bottle of ink with the same volume is priced at a lower price.
This infusion system can not be empty because it can cause the supply to be cut off. Because it will cause the coloring also intermittent.
The only drawback of the Epson L1300 is that this printer does not yet carry a multifunctional system. Indeed, the Epson l1300 is intended for special printing printers that do not require a scanner.
Epson L1300 Driver Free Download
Epson L1300 Driver for Windows
Support OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
Epson L1300 Driver for Mac Os
Support OS: Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
How to Download and Install Epson L1300 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Epson L1300 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Epson L1300 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Epson L1300 driver installation process is complete, after that your Epson L1300 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Epson L1300 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Epson L1300 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Epson L1300 driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.