Table of Contents
Brother MFC-9340CDW Driver Free Download. The Brother MFC-9340CDW ($ 1,498.18 at Amazon.com) is one of the most complete-featured of Brother’s 3 new laser-class (LED-based) multifunction printers (MFPs). It consists of all the features of the Brother MFC-9330CDW ($ 1,675.53 at Amazon.com) and Brother MFC-9130CW ($ 2,330.00 at Amazon.com). Brother MFC-9340CDW Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit– 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
And such as them, it has a 35-page automated document feeder (ADF) for copying, scanning, and faxing multipage documents ignored. But it is the just one whose ADF is duplexing, able to check both sides of a two-sided document– on a solitary pass, no much less.
The MFC-9340CDW can publish, copy, check, and fax. It allows you to fax either from your computer system (PC Fax) or standalone faxing from the MFP’s touch-sensitive keypad without having to be connected to a computer system.
As an LED printer, the MFC-9340CDW uses LEDs as a light resource rather than lasers. LED printers are typically smaller than the equivalent laser printer, and this model is reasonably small at 16.1 by 16.1 by 19.0 inches (HWD) and evaluates 51.8 extra pounds.
This two-toned (off-white and black) MFP is blocky besides a swept-back front panel with a 3.7-inch colour touch screen. The backlit numerical keypad to the touch screen’s right shows up when you push Fax or various other functions that require information entrance. The just physical switch is the begin/quit switch. A front-facing port allows you to publish JPEG and PDF files from (and check files to) a USB thumb own.
The MFC-9340CDW published out our business applications collection (as timed with QualityLogic’s software and hardware) at 5.8 effective web pages each min (ppm), a sensible speed considering its 23 web page each min ranked speed for both colour and monochrome publishing, which should have to do with its publish speed when publishing text just.
( Our test collection consists of text web pages, video web pages, and web pages combining text and video.) Its evaluated speed was slightly less than the Brother MFC-9330CDW (6.6 ppm), ranked at 23 web pages each min, and the Brother MFC-9130CW (6.5 ppm), despite its score of just 19 ppm.
The Editors’ Choice Dell 2155cn, ranked at 24 ppm for both colour and black output, evaluated at 5.9 ppm. In contrast, the Canon Color imageClass MF8580Cdw ($ 1,843.07 at Amazon.com), ranked at 21 web pages each min for simplex publishing and 10 ppm for duplex, evaluated at 4.9 ppm in its default duplex setting, and 6 ppm in ad-hoc testing using the simplex setting.
Overall output quality was a touch below average. The MFC-9340CDW’s text quality was typical of laser-class printers, which is to say it is excellent. It is appropriate for any business uses except those requiring minimal font styles.
Video quality got on the reduced side of average for a shade laser. Shades were typically strong and well filled. Some darker histories looked slightly discoloured or blotchy. I noticed traces of banding (a routine pattern of pass out striations) in many illustrations.
The printer had some difficulty preserving differences between comparable tones of shades, with little differentiation between them. Video appropriate for basic PowerPoint handouts, however perhaps not to customers you are looking for to thrill.
Picture quality was slightly sub-par for a laser-class printer. Several prints revealed mild tinting. Dithering (graininess) was apparent in a couple of prints, and there was a loss of information in some bright locations.
The Editors’ Choice Dell 2155cn provides great speed and better output quality compared to the MFC-9340CDW. However, it just supports simplex scanning and does not have an auto-duplexer as well. The Canon Color imageClass MF8580Cdw has both of those items– and an also larger-capacity (50-sheet) duplexing ADF, plus better output quality than the MFC-9340 (however, not the 2155cn).
The enhancement of a duplexing ADF makes the Brother MFC-9340CDW stand apart amongst the 3 recently introduced Brother MFPs. Its speed and output quality are great if unspectacular, and it has a great feature set and range of connection choices. It is best for a small or office that does mainly text publishing but has a periodic need for colour for laid-back or internal use.
Brother MFC-9340CDW Driver Free Download
Brother MFC-9340CDW Driver for Windows
Support OS: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit).
- Full Driver & Software Package for Windows 32 Bit & 64 Bit [Download]
Brother MFC-9340CDW Driver for Mac Os
Support OS: macOS (10.15), macOS (10.14), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
- Printer Driver macOS (10.15) [Download]
- Printer Driver macOS (10.14) [Download]
- Printer Driver macOS (macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12) [Download]
- Linux-LPR printer driver (rpm package) [Download]
NOTE: see the full version here if the printer driver above not working: Brother Website
How to Download and Install Brother MFC-9340CDW Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Brother MFC-9340CDW driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Brother MFC-9340CDW driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Brother MFC-9340CDW driver installation process is complete, after that your Brother MFC-9340CDW printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Brother MFC-9340CDW Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Brother MFC-9340CDW driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Brother MFC-9340CDW driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.